**Sketchbook**Posted on 11 Aug 10:09
5 Ways to Use Your New RIPT Sketchbook as more than a book for sketching
- Use it for your thoughts. Writing a song? Cosplay costume idea? Think of a really great name for your future pet? Jot it down! There are 256 pages inside of this canvas-bound book. That gives you plenty of space to write down your geekiest hopes and dreams.
- Turn it into a small scrapbook. Save your movie stubs and tape them in. Use the silky ribbon to save your place so you can remember the last movie you saw. Hopefully it wasn’t the Fantastic Four reboot…
- Throw it in your backpack and take notes at work or in class. The book is bound with durable white matte canvas so your pages stay put, even if you use it every day.
- Store cheat codes for your favorite video games. I won’t tell if you don’t.
- Use it as a doorstop. Just kidding, don’t do that. You wouldn’t want to damage the incredibly awesome comic book inspired cover, would you?
Don’t use it as a coaster… We’ve got plenty of marble to keep your tables ring-less here: [URL]
The Limited-Edition RIPT Sketchbook is available on August 17th. Don’t miss your chance to own this versatile and fun nerd-book.